.

.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fun outside...

Not much has gone on here in the last week.  Which is fine by all members of our house!  Last Saturday we went to Regensburg with the Michel's to a Fest.  It was huge and there was a ton of stuff to do, from fair rides to beer to shopping...there was something for everyone!  We spent the rest of the weekend playing outstide....the weather is, well, it's ok.....



 As for Bailey, she has a new favorite seat.....you can imagine how Parker feels about this.....

2 comments:

Carla June

I love Bailey's new favorite chair. And I am so waiting to see the pictures of Parker pushing the little shopping cart filled with beer!

The Denney Family

June, sadly, the commissary does not sell beer and the class 6 does not have the little carts....so until someone with more power than I puts 2 and 2 together, I will have to carry my own beer!

Post a Comment