.

.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

John's BFF

This evening after feeding Parker dinner (or trying to persuade her to eat....anything...Parker 1, Mom 0) I took her upstairs for her bath.  We left John downstairs unpacking about 10 army bags that showed up today in our unaccompanied baggage. 

To understand the humor in this you need to have an accurate picture in your mind of our house.  We have NONE of our furniture, just a few "loaner" pieces to get us by.  We did get our unaccompanied baggage today, but all that included was a pack-n-play, a high-chair, stroller, linens, clothes, and ALL of John's army gear.  So, needless to say, we have no photos or ANY personal touches in our house. 

OK back to the story,  I come downstairs to finish dinner and as I'm getting something out of the refrigerator I look up and this is what I see.
Where he had this, I don't know, but it cracked me up that he was carrying a picture of his BFF  in his army gear....AND that he promptly put it on the fridge.  Yes, I teased him about it :).

2 comments:

Rachel and Cameron

I see absolutely no reason to tease him about that. Whoever that guy is, he is probably awesome. Your house looks awesome. It's no Man-O-War, but it will do. I expect the Jager Machine to be hooked up immediately upon arrival!

Cam

Rachel and Cameron

I love that the picture is the first true thing from "home." That makes me happy!!

Post a Comment