.

.

Monday, March 19, 2012

6 weeks and 2.5 (Almost)

I feel like the last 6 weeks has been a year!  But no, it's only been 6 weeks :).  Morgen's arrival was on the rocky side, but I can happily say that she is doing great now!  At 6 weeks she weighs 10lbs and eats 3.5 oz every 3 hours.  She is doing pretty well at night, she has been in her bed, in her room since 4 weeks.  Morgen will give me about 5 hours on the front end (from about 10pm to 3am), but then it's every 3 hours.  I am hoping that she will be sleeping through the night in the next month or so!  John has been on rotation for the last 3 weeks, and will be home again the end of this week.  We are SO ready!  Ebby was here for about 3.5 weeks then we had a week off then Juju arrived for 2 weeks.  We LOVED having company, and Parker has been looking for Ebby and Juju since their departures.  I keep telling her that July is only 4 months away!  Here are a few pictures of the girls.....



1 comments:

Rachel and Cameron

Yeah!! I love the updates!! Glad to hear she is doing so well. She looks just like Parker did at that age. I will be so jealous if she's sleeping through the night in a month...

Post a Comment