.

.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Going to the zoo, zoo, zoo......

Today my friend, Amber, and I took our kids to the zoo in Nuremberg.  This was my first "real" outing, not counting daycare drop-off, grocery, post office, etc., with both girls by myself.  I am proud to say that it went pretty well, we all made it home in one piece.  Parker was a little out of sorts by the time we got home...but what do you expect of a two year old with no nap and LOTS of stimulation!  We explored the zoo all afternoon.  Parker especially liked the polar bears, we brought home our own stuffed one!  The weather wasn't the greatest, a little chilly and very windy, but it is Bavaria :).
 All trips start with a big pretzel.







1 comments:

Rachel and Cameron

I'm impressed you went to the zoo!! Very brave... glad it went well! Thanks again for the monitor. It got here so fast and has helped GREATLY!! He is now in his own bed (as he should be at 4.5 months old, hehe)

Post a Comment