.

.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Here Comes Santa Clause....

This year Santa came to Hohenfels in the middle of a blizzard.  We (me) opted not to brave the storm to see Santa.  Tears were shed and promises were made.....unfortunately, Parker now remembers what she is promised.  So last weekend I took all 3 to Grafenwoehr, to see Santa.  Luckily, Mo and Liam slept for the 1+ hour drive, Parker did not....  I had decided before we even left the house that Liam would be skipping the "lap sitting" this year.  The thought of having him being held by Santa (and most likely a gazillion germs) was too much.  So in order to hold myself to my decision, I didn't even dress him up that day, I purposefully left him in a zipper sleeper that on most occasions, is not allowed out of the house.  I knew that by doing this, there would be no temptation to put him in Santa's lap :).  The girls did great, no tears, but again....I was unable to catch a photo of both looking at the camera.


























On a different note, Parker LOVES this new "twirly" dress!

0 comments:

Post a Comment