.

.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Little Troopers






















Today Parker and I began our day with the "Little Troopers" play group.  This was my first ever play group and by the end of it Parker and I were both exhausted.  To say that there were unattended children everywhere would be an understatement!  Overall, I think we did pretty well for our first group.

The craft for the day was an Easter egg decorated with glitter pins.  I have no pictures of Parker's egg because when I went to get the camera she glued it face down to the floor.  The kids also got a really cute, or slightly disturbing (it could go either way), bunny mask.
Parker only came away with one large (really large) scratch across her right cheek.  There was an altercation with a 3 year-old boy over a "baby" that Parker was desperately trying to put to bed (she has the hardest time getting them to mind...).  The little boy came out of nowhere and before I knew what happened Parker was on the floor with no baby and a huge scratch!

We finished our day of with a few laps around the house....

1 comments:

Rachel and Cameron

That mask is a little creepy, but I'm glad she had fun at the playgroup.... Tell her next time just to use her elbows to get that boy out of her way. Hope yall are getting settled with your things.

Post a Comment